Return to Seasons

Click for next page
  Click the BACK image to return.

Click here to exit this issue

Click NEXT PAGE to continue  

PAGE 1 OF THE AUGUST ISSUE OF PASS PATROL CAMPFIRE TALES
The issue included here contains the stories and not the advertisements.  Keep in mind, the stories here were written in 1997.  

This issue includes
Family Fun Road

Spring Creek Trail

ANOTHER OF THE MANY ADVENTURES OF PASS PATROL

Family Fun Trail

FAMILY FUN AT SPRING CREEK 

Campfire Tales - August, 1997

Spring Creek Trail

Everyone pretty much had this one decoded long before the trip left Denver.  “Anything with a name like Family Fun Trip, was gonna be a real gear jammer.”

We left town with Boss & U-Boat Commander from Texas, Red Rover from California, Happy Jack from Kansas, Trap Door, Slowpoke, Programmer, Snap Shot, and me.  More than half the vehicles had lockers and winches.  Those with the lockers used them numerous times and most of the group got to use their winches.  I don't have lockers but I am equipped with a winch.

Of course we got in the way of other folks who didn’t like the easy going pace we putt along at, but we just moved over and let’um pass.  One group that went around us was in such a hurry, they banged, clanged, and scraped just about every rock that dared poke its top above ground level.  We ended up helping them get one of their vehicles free from a high centered condition.

Copyright (c) 2016 Lone Writer, LLC. All rights reserved.

Click here to continue story