Return to page one

Click for next page
  Click the BACK image to return.

Click here to exit this issue

Click NEXT PAGE to continue  

PAGE 2 OF THE AUGUST ISSUE OF PASS PATROL CAMPFIRE TALES
The issue included here contains the stories and not the advertisements.  Keep in mind, the stories here were written in 1997.  

This issue includes
Family Fun Road

Spring Creek Trail

ANOTHER OF THE MANY ADVENTURES OF PASS PATROL

FAMILY FUN AT SPRING CREEK  -  Campfire Tales - August, 1997

Our group managed to make the entire journey without any new dents or serious scrapes.  A few skid plates got autographed but that was mostly ignored.

Some of the group turned out to be good road builders. I reckon they didn’t like the angles I put my ride in.  Might have looked a bit too threatening.  The next thing I knew, they were carrying rocks in by the dozens and putting them in the exact spot where they wanted them.  Then a fella we didn't know came spinning, slipping, and sliding up the trail and knocked the entire pile of rocks back down the hill.   Oh well!

After our group went up one difficult spot, a fella in a Jeep came up behind us and decided the road was too easy so he threw out the rest of the rocks our road builders put in.

It is a nasty trail

To his surprize, his Jeep wouldn’t climb that obstacle no matter what angle he tried.  He was kinda embarrassed when he had to put some of the rocks back to make it through.  All our giggling and pointing probably didn't help.  None of us helped him with the rocks.

Copyright (c) 2016 Lone Writer, LLC. All rights reserved.

Click here to continue story